Thursday, April 4, 2013

16 Weeks

Baby,

Yes, I think we finally found "the one". Her name is Dra. Christine Palma from VRPMC. She was so nice when we visited and she answered all our questions -- and believe me, Mommy and Daddy has too many unanswered questions since having a baby is new to us. She said you are growing healthy, baby. I would've wanted another ultrasound of you, I wanted to see how you look like at 4 months but the doctor said we need to wait for another month when you are 20 weeks old to take another picture. We heard you though - we heard a party going on in my tummy a couple of thump-thumpin' and some tugsh-tugsh, you were having a blast making the doctor follow your movements! She had to move the doppler thingy a couple of times because you were busy swimming around - Daddy says you are a mini-me already, makulit.

The doctor made me add multivitamins to my daily routine. I am currently taking Calciumade, folic with iron and vitamin C. Seems like I need more than that but hey - anything for you baby love. The doctor made me stop taking Anmum - you and I are getting too big and Mommy and Daddy wants to try to deliver you via Normal Delivery.

Mommy was sick the past days - the doctors at the hospital said it might be due to fatigue since nothing is really wrong with me. There is a huge change in my working schedule and this might have affected our health - but Momma has to work so I try to rest as much as I can on my days off. I was really worried about you the whole time I was sick, I felt like I am not a good mom for making you go through the temperature changes of my body and the contractions that happen when I cough. I promise to take care of myself more, my love. Just hang on in there - I'll be extra careful for the both of us.

I wish you can show us already if you are a he or a she. I am dying to start shopping for you. I am browsing online shops and going through a lot of baby blogs to see what you'll be needing the first few months of your baby life. I am excited and scared to see you baby - just 5 more months and I get to smell you and kiss you and hug you tight! I hope I can be a good mom to you. I know your daddy would spoil you to bits like what he does to me. We love you.. so much!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment