Monday, May 20, 2013

22 weeks

Dear Baby,

It has been a busy 4 weeks for your Daddy and me -- or maybe sleeping just takes too much of my time now so I have no time left to blog. I realized though that I want you to read something about how I carried you in me for 9 months and how Daddy and I got all giddy watching you grow.

The biggest news of the last 4 weeks is that we found out that you we are having a baby girl! Yes baby, you are a little baby girl and we are gonna name you Marga Alessandra. Everybody is so excited about the news! Your Mamu even posted it on facebook before me. Since you are a baby girl, everyone thinks you are a baby doll. Clothes keep coming from all direction that maybe - if my self control wins over my mommyhood, I won't be shopping for your clothes for the first year of your life. You are loved baby, and everyone is looking forward to meeting you :)

I also celebrated my first Mother's day about a week ago. I know it would be more meaningful next year when I am holding and you are showering me with hugs and kisses in between drools. This year Daddy made a big deal about Mother's day and took me out to dinner and gave me the kitchen cabinet I have been requesting for. Baby, you have to know that Mommy appreciates cabinets more than flowers. I am practical that way. 


See the picture above, baby? That's you when you were just a dot in my uterus and then there you are - a 5month old baby girl. See how much you've grown? I am so proud of your progress my love. And Daddy is proud too! You should hear how much he talks about you, you topped his favorite-topic list -- Imagine how special you are since you beat basketball and UFC and went straight to number 1! He loves planning about your future. He plans on making you a baby brother to ward off possible suitors in the future. lol

I am more than half way through my pregnancy, baby -- proof would be my bulging tummy, my penguin walk and my Pamela Anderson boobies. I can feel you kicking me more and more often. Sometimes I wonder what you want me to do when you kick me, are you hungry or am I too noisy or am I tiring you with all the walking I am doing. I feel you baby, I know you are there and I love the feeling that I am carrying you in my tummy. I love being a mom already. 


As much as I love being a mom, your daddy loves being - well a daddy. A daddy to you our little Marga. When we went to Bora for vacation all he did was touch you and talk to you and play with you. He said it's our first vacation as a family and he is looking forward to bringing you back there when you get to the age that you can make sand castles and swim and ride in his ATV. 

Baby, kick me all you want. exercise those baby arms and legs so you would be strong and healthy when we see you in a couple of months. We are excited to be your parents baby.  Take care and be a strong baby girl. We love you!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment