Sunday, April 22, 2012

Updates

I haven't written anything personal in a while. I have been busy. I know, I know - that's the lamest excuse ever! haha

It's just that between work, my family and Miguel I barely have time to write. Not that I am complaining though. :)

So what's up in my side of the planet? Well, things are getting better and better between me and Miguel, he brings out a better version of me that I thought never existed before. He's like a ying to my yang. He is what I'm not. That setup comes with its own ups and downs but for some reason we always end up knowing each other more and accepting each other's low points. Cholo on the other hand is getting bigger and bigger - I swear, I was watching TV and when I look at him he seems bigger than he was 30 seconds ago.. and he laughs a lot too and even talks to me on the phone. He is a good break in my monotonous life.

A couple of weeks back two of my cousins from the States arrived. We were a bit nervous because the last time we saw them was when we were kids, we were scared of the inevitable awkward silence and you know, just talking to them - I aint fluent y'know. But family is family, no matter how long we didnt see each other I realized that there's a certain blood calling and we'd connect with each other even if time and distance were driven between us.
Did I say that I want a baby of my own? hey don't be surprised, if you know me then you'd know that my plan is to get knocked up by my 28th birthday. I am weird like that, I just don't have the patience to wait for everything to fall into place. I have baby fever. LOL

So, what else is new? I have a new house that I don't have the budget to fix yet. Sometimes I wonder if I should have just waited for me to get married before buying a home. It is a big resposibility and between my family and my monthly mortage I don't have any savings left. Poof! Talk about wrong decisions. Oh well, I guess I better be happy that I have like 14 more years to finish to officially own a home.

Oh and this is just a realization I had this morning(this post was on draft for the looooooooongest time haha). I want a mature guy. It kinda turned me off that Miguel went clubbing last night - maybe it's just that it's not my thing. I dunno, I don't want to make a big fuss out of it, but for me it's something a teenager does. But as long as he lets me do my thing then I'll let him do his. Peace can be maintained that way. haha

Okay, I've been blabbing for a while now. I guess I better saye buh-bye. I really really hope I get the chance to update this blog more often.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment