Friday, April 20, 2012

So, I'm back

I've been on a blogging hiatus for a while now, it's just that I don't know what I can and I can't write. I've been keeping mum for a while and not letting my emotions out. But I am sick and tired of everything I am doing, I don't like how problems are being taken for granted. 

But now I am back - I am sooo back :) 

So what's happening with me? I am still in the same place I was before. Good thing my personal life and my lovelife balances out my frustrations. I think I should take action and take control of my life, I guess it's time to move forward and face the big bad world -- maybe it's not as big or as bad as I think it is, maybe there's nothing to be scared of, maybe there are good things waiting for me out there.  

I know my post is kinda cryptic, it's just that there are some things that I just can't talk about here. So there, welcome me back to blogging please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment