Friday, May 11, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S -- Wonderful Tonight

I have an inner jologs in me - since I was in high school I was blabbing about how I love/d Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight. I used to associate it with a band I watched during my third year in high school, a lot of memories here and there.. then while I was watching FRIENDS reruns earlier -- the episode where Chandler proposed to   Monica, the song played while they were dancing in their apartment with lots and lots of candles and it clicked. I remembered that years ago when this episode was aired I was one of the millions of viewers who cried and wished for very same thing to happen to me. I know that nowadays the song is  a hit with drinkers who got tired of My Way, but this song is special to me. This song is special because it signifies the princess in me. The princess who is looking forward to a series-worthy proposal and a happily-ever-after. BOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment