Monday, March 4, 2013

11 weeks

Dear Baby,

Daddy and Mommy moved in to our new place last weekend. Mommy is still adjusting but I think Daddy is getting a hang of living here. I miss your titos and titas - I worry about them a lot. Baby, Papu is in the hospital, but don't worry, Mamu is taking care of him. I wish I could be there though. Let's pray for Papu ha?

Baby love, I spent my first night alone here in the new place since Daddy is on night shift. I woke up a couple of times during the night but I'm good. I still feel rested. Give me a couple more days and I'd finally fully adjust to this place.

We had our first home-cooked meal yesterday. Daddy was so sweet - he knows I love cooking so he prioritized buying the cooking stuff so I won't be bored. It's either that or he finally got tired of eating store-bought silogs hehe

Another week baby love and you'd be 3 months in my tummy. A couple of months more and you'd be coming out and changing Mommy and Daddy's sleeping routine -- I say that lovingly, baby :)

The metallic taste in my mouth is really bothering me, but the internet says it is normal and some of my preggy friends are also experiencing it too, so I better get used to this. 

Daddy can feel your heartbeat too, baby. He is constantly talking to you and begging you not to make Mommy throw up. I guess he is a bit bothered that I still throw up at night. I welcome it though - I know you are still in there doing some stomach kicking in there. haha

I love you, little one.

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment