Monday, February 25, 2013

10 weeks

Dear Baby,

You turned 10 weeks old in my tummy yesterday. Daddy has a new way of celebrating your weeksary - He hugs my belly and shouts "group hug!". Yeah, he is a little crazy but I know you would appreciate his craziness when you guys get to play in a couple of months. 

Last Sunday Daddy and Mommy went to our new place and fixed things up. Daddy had to go back home for a while to get some stuff for the new place and left me with Tita She and Tofi - he missed out because while he was away I got to experience a Brothers Burger-ish burger but for a lower price! Tita She was right the Hickory flavored one was to die for. It made me look forward to move there knowing that I'd be near that burger joint - yes, Mommy is a meat lover. :)

When Daddy got back, he was with your titos and titas plus your cousins, Lance and Maggie. Baby love, you are lucky that you belong to a big family -- the support system is overwhelmingly awesome. After they got there they started fixing the TV Rack and the TV and helped us clean up a little. They love us, baby. I want you to know that aside from Mommy and Daddy you have a big big family that loves you as much as we do.

Baby love, I fell in love with your Daddy a little bit more last weekend. Heck, I fall in love with him every single day! The way he stepped up and took responsibility of everything is a trait I want you to inherit. He takes care of us every single day. While we were tidying up the new place, he noticed how tired I looked, so he fixed the room and told me to lie down and sleep while he finished constructing the small dresser for your things. When I got up a few hours later I saw that he was also able to setup the speakers and the wiring and he also cleaned up the floor and the bathroom! Your daddy is a superhero,  I am happy to know that he will be a good role model for you.

I feel less tired nowadays, baby. Less tired but more sleepy. Two more weeks then I can use the treadmill again. I want my body to be ready in time for your birthday. I don't want to put any stress on you when you go out and I want to be able to recover quickly so I can take care of you and Daddy immediately. 

Daddy lost his uncle, baby. I wasn't able to meet him but I know that he is a good person because your Daddy's family are good people. Let's pray for him and the family he left behind, baby love.

We love you baby. When you hear Daddy shout "Group Hug!" that means he is very near you and he would love it if you hug him back :)

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment