Friday, October 23, 2009

Our ref works!

I have been in such a financial turmoil for weeks now - so many things to buy, so many things to do and so
little money! Imagine how happy I am when my ref finally worked, ahhhh *sigh of relief* one item off my to-buy list. I'm a happy camper now. :)

For some reason I'm having a hard time making ends meet, tuition, grocery, kids' allowances, bills and house
repairs - At this rate by the end of the year I'll be in neck-deep debt. I need help! Fast!

I write my biweekly expenses in my magic notebook every cutoff and I try to figure out what I can cross out on my list and imagine my surprise when I realized that theres not a single item on the list that I can cross out :(

Haaay buhay.. I'm not complaining here.. just in desperate need to rant here.. hehe

Good luck to me, then! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment