Monday, December 5, 2011

2012 aint the end of the world

It kinda bothers me that Miguel is always sick nowadays. I really can't put a finger to it, but I know there's something wrong with him. He works too hard and pushes himself too much with everything that he's doing. I wish he would slow down - contrary to the movie, 2012 is not the end of the world yet. So I hope he stops doing things like there's no tomorrow.

I hope he gets well real soon. I really do.

Oh well, on a lighter note - since 2012 is definitely not the end of the world, I really have to watch my finances, my family is growing and expenses are piling up, I am losing more than what I am getting monthly. It's stressful. I know things will be lighter come February because of the Bank Loan for the house but still it worries me that Andi and Gio would be enrolling on June. 

I am thinking of moving on to greener pastures but I can't leave the comfortable schedule that I have and the people that I am working with, plus the work I do is not as stressful as before. I am on a crossroad and I dunno which path to take. I am confused as hell. 

Well, I know things will fall into place real soon. I trust that Papa Jesus has plans for me. I should just let Him lead me to where I should be. 

I pray each night to keep all my loved ones safe, I pray that I could provide a better life for my siblings, I pray that Mom and Dad gets better and that they stay with us for a loooong time, I pray that Miguel will be my forever and that he will get to know the value of health, I pray that I things will fall into place real soon. Thank you Papa Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment