Monday, December 26, 2011

Chin up

I know I need to support Miguel whatever his plans are.. but it's less than two months before he leaves. I know it's not permanent, I know he loves me and I know he'd go back for me but I am scared. I know he makes an effort to spend as much time as possible with me -- I appreciate that. Bakit ako nasa-sad? I know it's just for a year pero bakit ako nasa-sad tlaga? He's gonna miss my birthday, our first anniversary and other milestones.. pero sabi nya nga when he gets back we have a lifetime to share together.

Pero on the lighter side, we have a year apart. We have time to improve ourselves, to be better people for each other. Sana lng wag sya masanay masyado na wala ako. I trust him - I do. Of all my relationships, si Miguel is the first one to make me feel secure. Kaya namin 'to :) di ba? Aja!

Random post. sorry :D

No comments:

Post a Comment