Saturday, September 8, 2012

Miguel's Birthday 2012

Warning: This is a picture heavy post.

I fell inlove with Raf's camera - so much that I waited for his pictures because my pictures look like crap next to his. hehe

I wish there were pictures of the other guests but by the time the rest of his friends came I was too busy in the kitchen playing host/first lady. hehe

I love the super candid shot of me and Miguel by the pool- two people with a connection. :)

The party made me realize that I love every person who loves and cares for Miguel. Enjoy the pics!

We enjoyed the party so much that we are already planning to hold a Matela-Blanco party real soon for our siblings.
Two baby cakes from Sugrahouse

Early Birds, from L-R: Raf, Ken, Joan, birthday boy and Doc

Ref filled with Booze - I think we had over 40 cans there

Pancit Malabon, Lechon Manok and Liempo, California Maki, BBQ, Spaghetti, pichipichi, and the cakes



From L-R: Doc, Mhos, Ken, Joan, Raf, Jeff

His Teammates plus the awesome Gae :)

Ken and Raf enjoying the pool the morning after

A candid photo of me and the birthday boy

Half-drunk Miguel hehe

Hiding my bagong gising eyes behind sunglasses

I was on  the other side of the pool when I took this shot

With Joan(Miguel's sister) and her boyfriend Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment