Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ryan and Celene: September 18. 2012

Since my parents had me when they were young - like undergraduate young, I belong to the older batch of cousins on both sides of the family. Being so, there are only a few people ahead of me age-wise, so when people ahead of me starts getting married, I know that the next question would be if I would be next. Poof. Pressure. Imagine bringing your boyfriend to every family event and people ask when your wedding would be. Awkwaaaardd. Now imagine bringing your boyfriend to a wedding - double the pressure. hahaha

Ate Celene is the only girl cousin who is older than me, I was surprised that she asked me to be one of her secondary sponsors and I was more than happy to accept. I like it when people ask me to be part of their happily ever afters, I feel special. I wanted to be presentable for that wedding because I represent my family in the entourage list. What I look like and how I act is a reflection of Celene's side of the family.

For my makeup I requested for a Latina look, I wanted to embrace my skincolor so I asked her to use browns, nudes and bronze on my face and I had Pols, my HMUA to exaggerate the curls that I already have. She was so easy to work with, she consults everything before putting anything on my face. I trusted her judgement to shape my eyebrow and it really worked for the look I was going for. She is pretty young for her profession ha, she is just 20 years old. I figured this girl would make a name for herself pretty soon. So if you want your hair and makeup done by Paola Estipona you can contact her at 09264891219. It won't cost you an arm and a leg to be pretty.

I vowed never to show anyone any photos of the wedding but it turned out better than I expected. I hope you enjoy the pictures, it's not everyday that a girl gets to dress up. Forgive my vanity :)
Candid shot by the boyfriend showing my fading hair color. LOL
makeup by Paola Estipona @ 09264891219
mom and tita belle
Cousins - Cyrus, Kuya Cedrick, Jayvee and Chino with miggy

mom and me
The bride
the bride's family

e sino pa ba date ko? 



Celene and Ryan 

2 comments: