Thursday, June 27, 2013

28 weeks - 2 months to go!

Dear Baby,

We are on our 3rd trimester already. I can feel your movements more and more each day, it's like you are having your own mini party there. I hope you don't invite friends over, though - my back would kill me with the extra weight. Hehe

They say that the hardest part of the pregnancy is the 3rd trimester - it's true! The back pains, the lack of balance and all the sweat that comes out of my body -- it's a big change compared to the easy breezy second trimester. I feel less beautiful too and I cry all the time which I think amuses your Daddy more than it irritates him. hehe All the uncomfortable feelings are worth it though when I feel you kick and move and play around inside my tummy and you have good timing too, baby love - You know exactly when to make your presence felt, it's like you are reassuring Mommy that everything is and would be all right. You got that quality from Daddy Love. Now, I have two people reminding me not to worry too much.

Baby love, I celebrated my birthday a couple of  days ago. Daddy love made a big fuss out of it and got me all the things I wanted and he even gave in to my request of bagoong! (not that I'm complaining hehe) Look what I posted on his Facebook timeline. I know this did the trick. He loves you and me so much that when we join forces in making lambing he can't say no. We make a good team, baby. Hehehe Just knowing that you are inside me is the best birthday present ever. You changed my life, baby. Heck, you changed your Dad's life, too. You make everyday feel like my birthday. I love you so much!

Baby love, keep kicking your Daddy love, okay? At the end of the day he loves coming home to us and feeling his princess moving around. I like the twinkle in his eyes each time he plays with you. I think he is equally excited as I am to hold you and hug you and smell you and give you small kisses all over your face. So bear with your overly-excited parents when you get out because we would not stop holding you and loving you and staring at you. :)

Hang in there baby. I want you out of me not earlier than 37 weeks. We can do this, my love. Prayers do wonders.

Love,
Mommy

Edit: Your Daddy read my post and noticed an error on my FB post. It should have been "she talks too much.." LOL my bad. Hiyang hiya nman ako sa tatay mo hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment