Sunday, July 28, 2013

32 weeks -- almost there! :)

Dear Baby,

On your 7th month we went to Baby in my Tummy ultrasound clinic near Boni Circle to get your 3d image taken. It was something that your Daddy and I wanted so we can get a sneak peek of who you look like and also something to show you when you grow up. Ninang Dane and Ninang Denise went with us - they were as excited as we are to see you.

At first you keep on turning your back on us, so the OB decided to make me eat a bit and walk around so you would move around more. It worked! After a couple of siomais plus a 15-minute walk we were able to see you. You look like Daddy, baby love. He was happy that day and kept on looking at a picture that Ninang Denise took of you. He even scanned the black and white pictures that the OB gave us. We needed to wait for a week though to get the colored printouts and the CD of all the images and the videos that the OB was able to take of you.

You made us proud baby, you looked like a healthy, happy baby girl. You look like Daddy but you act like Mommy with all the pouting you are doing.
Pout like Mommy Love! :)


The last picture is my favorite -- who could resist all the cheeks in that pic?


And finally a video of you playing in my tummy. In a little over a month Daddy and I would be seeing you. I am praying that everything would be okay on your birthday. I love you, baby girl!

See you soon!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment