Friday, May 23, 2014

Uratex

I am very maarte when it come's to Gari's things and I am very particular when it comes to her safety. 

We started using her Graco playard since she was born, but since we are co-sleeping and Gari was not as kulit as she is now, we decided to keep it until Gari starts crawling. On her 7th month the little girl cannot only crawl and sit but also stand, the playard had to make a comeback.

Graco playards has 2 levels, the first one is for newborns and infants who cannot sit or crawl yet. We are past that stage, so the playard is setup to the lowest level. There is a cardboard-like thing that is used as a base, but I noticed that it is not as solid as I thought it was, it looks wobbly and I don't think it's comfortable for Gari when she falls on her pwet. So I tried looking for a foam mattress that I can putin the playard. I searched SM department stores and online baby shops to find one but I wasn't able to. 

I know Uratex isan institution when it comes to beds and mattresses so I google their hotline inquired if they have foams fro cribs and playards, the very friendly customer service rep said they have no foams fit for a Graco playard but they can customize one if I can provide the dimensions, which I did. The lady got my number and asked me to wait for a.callback while she provides my details to their QC warehouse.

Less than 5 minutes later, I got a call from Ms.Jenny who confirmed my order and provided me with their BDO account number. For a 2x36x27 foam we paid a total of 700+ pesos plus the 150 pesos delivery charge. It took a week after Ms. Jenny confirmed my payment to get our foam. Ooh we got to choose the cover too, by the way. Pink flowers. Perfect for my sweet pea. I have one less thing to worry about! 

Customized Uratex foam for Gari's Graco Playard
Thank you, Uratex! It was a fast and easy transaction! 

 Uratex PH
Consumer Hotline: 888-6800

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience with Uratex Foam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had the same experience. They were really convenient no? Hope your little one enjoyed it. Has she outgrown the play yard yet? ;-)

    ReplyDelete