Thursday, March 24, 2011

What is disappointment?

DISCLAIMER: This is a negative post, not for the weak of heart.

Disappointment is asking your sister to shoulder the monthly payment for tuition of the youngest sister worth P2000.00 and she says she will give you P300.00 a month. This is coming from my sister who travels a lot and buys gadgets and clothes all the time. It was actually a good deal, I will be shouldering the downpayment, the extra expenses like tours and graduation stuff and prom and school things, I just asked for P2000.00 a month so that I can enjoy my salary and have a decent amount on my savings account.

I wish they would help me more. I'm tired. Really tired. She has been working for 3 years now, and never did I asked for anything until now. From the moment I started working up to now, everything goes to my family. Is it too much to help me? Is it too much to lessen my burden?

My brother's gf on the other hand is pregnant and to make things worse he won't graduate this March. He failed freakin' English! What does that mean to me? That means he won't have a work in time to save up for the birth of his baby.. and I have no choice but to help out.

My life plan moved..... again. It got delayed a couple of years more. Stress, layuan mo ako.

Sana for once e isipin din ako ng mga kapatid ko.

No comments:

Post a Comment