Thursday, November 3, 2011

Spell effort: M-I-G-U-E-L

I woke up with my head breaking in to two and lights blinding me. I tried getting up to take  bath and get ready for work but my head was killing me so I had to call in sick for the day. My brothers left me with pandesal and I still have the medicine that my boyfriend bought for me last weekend so I was pretty much geared up to sleep off the whole day.

I was going in and out of consciousness the whole morning -- which was a good thing, and then my Miguel decided to drop by and play nurse with me. I know how much effort he puts in just to be with me but I never expected him to come all the way to Quezon City after working from last night to 2pm this afternoon. He made me smile and he made me drink my medicine on time and he made me eat. As usual we were able to talk nonstop, he made me feel better than I was the moment I woke up this morning. I appreciated that he stayed even longer to have dinner with me and my brothers. I appreciated him even more when he kissed me and told me he loves me before he went home to get ready to go back to work again.

Thank you Love for spending time with me, baby-ing me, fulfilling my chicken joy craving, hugging me when I am cold, forcing me to drink my meds and letting me feel every single day that you love me. 

Yeah I am one lucky girl. I love you Miguel!

No comments:

Post a Comment