Monday, November 7, 2011

Yesterday.. today.. tomorrow..

Yesterday was awesome - well, my whole weekend was awesome. Last Saturday, Miguel and I went to Antipolo to celebrate Yashy's 7th birthday. Why was Saturday so special? Because you see, Yashy is Yssa and Joseph's eldest daughter, and Yssa and Joseph are my highschool friends. Super close friends. So, it wasn't just a children's party it was our mini reunion as well. It was also special because it was the first time that Miguel met my highschool buddies and it was a big deal for me. I want my closest friends to meet the person of my today, my tomorrow and my forever.

I was happy that my friends liked him. They were saying that he was easy to be with. Hindi sya alagain kasama e, I can leave him with my friends without worrying na ma-OP sya, he can take care of himself plus I am lucky to have friends who are so welcoming and supportive of my life in general. Migs and I had to cancel our November 19 date just because the group wanted to go to the beach that day. I liked that when I asked Migs if he wanted to just go with them he answered: "Kung asan ka Mahal, andun ako". He is supportive of my happiness that way. I loved how Miguel saw a different side of me, highschool friends always brings out the kid in me. I want Miguel to see the good and the bad in me. 

A negative thing though is that I am taking too much of his time already. He always says yes whenever I ask him to tag along with my friends and family, he has been cancelling basketball games and I know his friends miss him already. That's why I am letting him have some time to himself, i don't want his world to revolve around me and his work. That aint healthy. 

Just to share, yesterday we were together - we ate lunch, watched some videos and talked the afternoon away. When I am with Miguel time seems to fly away. I really don't know where the hours, minutes and seconds go when I am with him. I like that he can see a future with me - it makes my heart flutter when he talks about stuff that we can do together. I love that I am part of his goals and I like that he includes 'us' when  he is planning for his future. Yesterday, he held me while we slow danced without any music, we just talked. I felt secure and loved and happy. 

Anyhoo, this is my 100th post in this blog :) 

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment