Friday, October 21, 2011

October 17th

You know the usual way of describng the feeling of being in love in movies? Heart skips a beat, butterflies in your stomach and tingly sensation when a man's hand finds its way to the leading lady's hand? I am telling you right now those writers described the feeling to a tee! I never thought that it actually happens in real life. When I am with Miguel I feel like I am always in a movie scene, when we walk hand in hand, when he showers me with affection, when he smiles when I walk towards him. It's like everyday is special, every waking moment is something to look forward to. I feel happy. I can say that am at my happiest right now.

I am loving the fact that he is taller than me - makes me feel very feminine when we are together. I can wear heels! Finally. haha

I have been in relationships before, but it's the first time that I actually feel like I am someone's leading lady. I smile a lot, I laugh out loud and I am always in a good mood. it's like there's an imaginary wind on my hair and an extra bounce in my walk. My own version of a perfect music video each time I am with him.

With my mom's blessing and my dad's acceptance we are now officially together. Yeah, together.. i like the way together rhymes with forever :)

Things are falling into place. There is no adjustment period when we transitioned to being "us" - being with my Miguel feels natural. He is my personal upper and I hope I am his too. It's like we have been together for the longest time. When I think of Miguel, I think of love, patience and perseverance. His name to me is now synonymous to the words effort, romantic, hugs and butterfly kisses!

Is it even legal to be this freakin' happy? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment