Monday, October 10, 2011

I wish I could take your pain away..

I went through a tough breakup this year, the ex cheated on me and it was the most painful thing I had to go through in the 27 years of my existence. I don't wish the pain and the suffering to anybody - not even to my worst enemy and especially not to anyone dear to me.

Then my worst nightmare happened, my sister's boyfriend cheated on her. I received a call saying that she was rushed to the ER because she was dehydrated and weak but she was discharged after two bottles of dextrose. She has been crying for two days when we knew what happened. She was staying with a friend because her ex is waiting for her on the unit she was renting, she was sad and distraught and she was crying. It broke my heart and I cried with her, I told her that I want to go to where she was and hug her and try my best to take the pain away. She doesn't want to see me, she said "Ate kita e, pag nakita kita iiyak ako ng iiyak lalo. Ayoko na umiyak ate, ayoko na maramdaman yung sakit. Promise ate, haharap ako pag ready nako.."

I respected her decision, I understood her because I went through the same thing, I didn't want to talk to anybody because talking at that point makes everything that happened real. I know my sister is not perfect, I know she has her faults but she doesn't deserve the pain, the confusion and the suffering she is going through  right now.

I curse every man who cheats! I wish I could inflict as much pain as I can to the douschebag who hurt my sister, but revenge won't do any good. It would not make her heal faster, it would just make her dwell on the misery for a while longer.

I wish I could take her pain away, I wish I could make her sleep peacefully at night, I wish I could give her back the confidence she lost when that a**hole decided to break her heart. I wish I could make time go faster because right now time is the only thing that will make her feel better.

Kapatid ko yun e, nasasaktan din ako kasi nasasaktan sya. Umiiyak ako kasi umiiyak sya. The only thing I could do is pray for her and love her and show her that she deserves a better man. I love you so much Denise. I know we don't always see eye to eye, but when things go tough Ate Wes is always here for you. Things would be better real soon, because I am a living proof that when God closes a door a window opens. I know you are in pain now, but real soon you will be happy again and you will be much stronger and wiser because of what happened.

And to my sister's unfaithful boyfriend: Leave my sister alone! You are no longer welcome to our family. Get lost before I do something that both of us might regret. You wouldn't want to mess with me or my family ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment