Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Lump - Part 2

Negative.. but the doctor did warn me that I should be using proper fitting undergarments. My lady-bumps were strained by wearing underwires. Of course it will look perky and pretty but it actually causes muscle strains and backpains which can later develop into lumps - the bad kind. Also, sleeping with your boob-supporters is a no-no. Better unclasp the hook and let the twins rest at night -- yeah they get tired too.

We need to be vigilant and conscious of the changes in our body, because body parts won't hurt just because it wants to hurt. It'll hurt because it wants to tell you that something is wrong with your system. The doctor was furious that I had to wait a couple of weeks before I had it checked if I waited a little longer or I just disregarded the pain alltogether then things would have ended up differently. I do have dreams of doing a commercial one day and saying "Breastmilk is still best for babies up to 6 months(?)". I should be taking care of myself more.. and you should too.

Oh well, there you go.. for those people who were concered of me. I am good. A bit anemic and my blood circulation is going haywire and the weirdest thing is that I haven't had my period yet which I was supposed to have 4 days ago(no mom, I am not pregnant - di ako immaculada)... but other than that I am good :) God is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment