Friday, October 7, 2011

Plus One


Miguel. I know it's the first time I mentioned him in this blog.. I was kinda keeping him to myself for a while.. I want to get to know him before I introduced him to you guys.. He makes me extremely happy.. like crazy happy. He makes me feel a thousand times better when I am down. He makes me feel like a girl -- i mean a woman when I am with him. I feel safe and secure and contented when we are together. I love that we can talk about anything -- everything. I admire his passion for his work. I appreciate his efforts just to spend time with me. I think he is one of those special type of people that comes into your life and makes a difference. A big difference. I am making him sound like any girl's prince charming but he aint perfect -- I like that he isn't perfect  because I am not perfect either.I am scared  of how I am feeling for him - letting him into my life means giving him the opportunity to hurt me. Right? It means opening my heart again. Is it too soon? I have strong emotions for him already. Is that wrong? Is being happy this soon wrong?

He met my brothers and sister already and they liked him and mind you my brothers and sister didn't like the idea of meeting him at first. They were hurt when Archie cheated on me - they felt betrayed too. Dane was saying how nice Kuya Migs was and how soft spoken. She even made a comment how his height matches mine. And they were saying that they have never seen me as happy as I am today.

I didn't expect this to happen, I mean I was dating two other people when we first started, but nobody matches the butterflies-in-my-stomach feeling he gives me when I am with him.  To be honest, I thought we would end up as friends and we did.. plus more. I don't have the awkward-must-impress feeling that I get when I was with the other two. I can be myself, I can skip, I can  laugh out loud, I can be myself without worrying what he'll think of me. I never expected that we'd  end up where we are right now. I want to think that all the pain I went through is a prelude to the happiness that Miguel has in store for me.

I stopped seeing other people (itago sa pangalang Chek and Man haha) after Miguel and I went to Manila Ocean Park. That was the time I decided that I want to get to know him more. I like how he is not ashamed to show his affection. He is sweet and caring and thoughtful and he is a gentleman. The word 'happy' does not do justice to the emotion I am feeling now. I wish he can live up to his word, I wish that he could be faithful and I wish that he could be the one. 

I don't doubt his intentions.. I am just scared to move to the next level. What are we now? Exclusively dating siguro, I hope he is exclusively dating me too. I don't want to assume. hahaha Ano ba para nakong teenager! hehehe

Funny ang Exclusively dating, feeling ko para lang kaming si Angel Locsin and si Phil Younghusband. hahaha

Oh Miguel, how you  make me happy! :) Hmmmmmmmmmm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment