Thursday, July 19, 2012

Life at chweni-eight


I know I am in my late twenties -- believe me when I say that it pains me to say that. Anyhoo, I am a still a teenager at heart based on the way I scream my head off when I watch Princess and  I and the way I drool over young leading man who are not even legally allowed to drink. Poof that makes me a cougar hahaha

I didn't know that being 28 feels this effing young. Well, when other people were this age I thought it was like close to menopause already and 22 years 'til you're 50. The thing is age is nothing but a number -- a reminder of how many years Papa Jesus allowed you to stay on earth. It's a matter of thinking whether the glass is half empty or half full. I go for seeing things in a positive light. So if you think about it I am not old, I am lucky -- lucky to be given 28 years to experience life here on earth. *wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment