Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Vintage is love


Since the moment I first saw this watch I fell in love with it! I imagine wearing it with a set of bangles or even beaded bracelets. This would look good on a plaid jacket that I have been eyeing on Forever21. You can dress it up and dress it down. Don't let the color fool you -- gold is a versatile color. This was suppose to be my birthday gift to myself but I ended up not buying it because as you know I just don't spend for myself much. Force of habit. 

The vintage design is to die for -- and I am not exaggerating!

It's half an hour after midnight and I'm still high because of the watch and more so because of the sweet gesture from the boyfriend. He is the sweetest. oh well, I better go to sleep  g'night!

oh wait! Pearl earrings! Yeah this would look good with pearl earrings and a peterpan collar beaded accessory. Ooooh.. the possibilities are endless! Ooooh funky stud earrings and a bib necklace! Seriously, I gotta get  some sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment