Monday, September 5, 2011

i-am-alecs.blogspot.com

I will be reopening my old blog -- I kinda want my life to be an open book. During the ordeal that I went through with Mac and Archie it was that blog that served as my outlet, just like this one is my outlet right now. Plus, I have to admit that I like that URL better, it's sooo me. I am thinking of combining these two blogs, I'll let you know how it goes.

There are only two things that make me feel better -- blogging and singing. And as my mom always says "Anak, mag-blog ka na lang". So here I am writing my thoughts away. hehe 

It's nice reading my old blog and realizing that life is a wonderful journey, life has a way of kicking you in the ass just to make you learn and appreciate what you have. All those ass-kicking made me the person I am today -- I am not saying I am perfect, I am saying that I am a better person than I was 7 years ago. I was young and naive and innocent. Uto-uto :)

If ever my prince charming would not arrive at the age of 30, I am planning to adopt a baby. I have a house big enough for a baby girl and me to grow old together. I have too much love to give and I can't imagine not having anyone to share it with. My baby brothers and sisters would be settled by then -- they would not be needing me at that point. I would have to set them free. 

No matter what happens I am excited -- I have a backup plan already. I know a little one is deserving of a good life and a lots of love -- both of which I will strive to give :)

No comments:

Post a Comment