Monday, September 19, 2011

The Lump

I have been sick for latter part of July and most part August. There is something scary going on though. I have a lump on my left breast, on the lower side. I dismissed it for the duration of my downtime blaming it on the heavy coughing which I thought strained my muscles there, then after the cough was gone, I blamed it on my period. Now it is hurting like hell and I have nothing else to blame it to. I stopped wearing wired undergarments because it is too painful. 

I am not yet comfortable to share this with anyone personally, but I am scared that this might be worse than what I initially thought. I have scheduled to have it checked next week, I need to have it checked by a professional. What triggered my panic was that earlier today I woke up with my nose bleeding and it didn't stop for a while and lately I have been getting tired easily, I feel more tired than I was +15lbs earlier, and I have this insane migraines that wakes me up in the wee hours of the morning.

Please pray for me. And mom, I know you're gonna be reading this sometime soon. I didn't tell you because I am worried that we might blow things out of proportion. Baka wala naman to e. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment