Saturday, September 17, 2011

Random nanaman..

I am happy right now. It's like everyday is a new day - no pressure, no hassles, no stress.

I am smiling and laughing a lot lately. I dunno where this giddy feeling is coming from but I welcome it.

I am enjoying talking to friends - I love meaningful talks and spending time with people I just reconnected with. I like hearing stories and I like sharing my story too -- the good and the bad :)

I lost 15lbs already, I feel lighter and better and prettier(please.. hayaan nyo nako haha). I have tons of things I want to try and a lot of people willing to try it with me. On that note - I will try boxing on tuesday, need to practice my footwork and work my swings so no man can hurt me. Typing that last part was funny. hahaha

Also, I will be going to Manila Ocean Park on monday with Miguel, hoping to get good pictures. I am sure I'll have fun, fun din kasi kasama si Migs e.

I have been rekindling my love for The Scripts' music. No I can't relate to the lyrics itself but I find their songs  really witty and their storytelling is effective. As in naantig ako at lumalabas ang inner actress ko pag kumakanta sila (for those who know me, this is similar to my slide-down-the-wall-breakdown-and-cry-moment-to-craig_david's-unbelievable waaaay back in college) hahaha

**Two nights ago, I was chatting with an old college friend, here's the exact conversation we had:

N: "Lecs, Asan na ba ang puso mo ngayon?"

Me(pinatulan): "Nakabalot, nakakandado, nag-aantay ng taong magaalaga at magpapatibok ulit sa knya.. naks!"

N:"ahhhhhh.. nakabalot ng taba harhar"

---- Di ba ang supportive? I sooo love my friends hahaha

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment