Monday, September 5, 2011

And the journey continues..

No, my story has not yet ended. I am still very much alive and looking for answers. I stopped blaming myself already. I stopped the pity party in my mind. I stopped thinking of the past and I started thinking of the future. I stopped loving him and started loving myself.

I no longer look behind and feel the hurt all over again. Today, when I look back I look at all the lessons I learned and all the true friends that surfaced and all the love that I felt. It makes me smile when I realize that I did not lose anything despite of the pain I went through - but he did. He lost all the friends that we have, he lost the trust of the people around him, he lost the love of my brothers and sisters, he lost a good future and he lost me. A friend told me that anybody can find a f*ck buddy anytime, anywhere but nobody can never find someone who cares and loves unconditionally just like I do. So see? I am a catch. 

I am happy right now -- not crazy happy. Just happy, which is a big leap from the miserable me a few weeks back. I counted my blessings, started all over again and made the choice to forgive and forget. 

There are a few people asking me out but nobody that I am interested with and I don't like that they just come to me like I am desperate for companionship. No I am not. I am still a girl who likes to be courted. I'd rather die than force myself to like anybody who doesn't know how to woo a girl. Jusme, naging choosy pako at this point pero parang awa naman, manligaw ng maayos. Di na tayo highschool para yayain mo ko makipagdate via text. Jusme, twagan mo man lng ako, baka i-consider pa kita. haha -- Kung tumanda man akong dalaga e at least di ako nag settle sa tao na di ako kayang tratuhin ng tama ahihi

There are two guys that are close to my heart that tells me how pretty awesome I am and they love me unconditionally -- I'd settle for them for the meantime. I love you Gio and Enzo! Thanks for making ate Wesa feel pretty every single day. I promise to take care of you guys 'til the day I die. I won't leave you and I will always be your #1 fan -- I will cheer for you always. 

I won't pretend that I don't miss having someone to talk to before I go to sleep, someone to hold hands with when walking, someone to take care of me but considering the alternative I feel contented being out of a relationship. I still dream, I still hope but I won't move fast. I will wait for the right person who could appreciate me and love me -- just me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment