Friday, September 16, 2011

What you don't know about me

I love books..
I snore when I am tired..
I am a sucker for anyhting sweet..
I have 49 pairs of shoes - flats and heels!
I mumble a lot..
I like singing while walking -- alone.
I like to imagine that I am a runway model when I am nervous - don't ask me why..
I love hugs and kisses..
I'd do anything I want, anywhere!
I can talk nonstop for 24 hours, then still have the energy to go to work the next day..
I can't swim :(
I don't eat ripe mangoes
I can do bike tricks..
I dance a lot when I am in the shower..
I have a soft spot for children..
My family calls me Wesa more that Alecs..
I smile a lot -- for no reason at all.. (scary)
I don't eat anything with cookies and cream flavor -- i find the texture weird and the appearnce dirty..
I do ballroom dancing for exercise..
I stalk other people on facebook -- who doesn't? :p
I still sleep beside my mom when I go home..
I have poor eyesight - 550-525..
I appreciate talking while walking with the wind in my face..
I can mimic movie lines to a tee! :)
I am drawn to people who smile a lot..
I am chismosa.. :p
My favorite song is "You give me Something" by James Morrison.
I like to feel like a kid every now and then..
I have another blog under a different name where I publish my online novels..
I still listen to Backstreet Boys' music ..
And.. did I say that I love eating? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment