Tuesday, February 19, 2013

9 weeks 3 days

Dear baby,

Mommy listens to a lot of music nowadays, I am still gushing over Maroon 5's Daylight and Alicia Keys' Girl on Fire. Maybe you'd grow up as talented as they are. I developed a strange habit of touching my tummy while walking to make sure your little heart is still beating, I am scared to lose you baby love, that is why I am taking extra efforts to be careful everywhere I go.

Last night, mommy cooked Tuna spaghetti for your titos, titas and for Daddy, too. I miss cooking but I am easily tired now and Daddy tells me to slow down and have somebody else do the cooking but mommy gets irritated when somebody else uses my kitchen. Daddy is hopeful that you wouldn't inherit my OCness.hehe 

Daddy bought me lotsa treats from Breadtalk because Mommy craves for their bread so much, he also brought home this week's supply of fruits and juices. See, Daddy loves us so much that is why he gives in to Mommy's every request. One thing though, he won't allow me to eat tita Carmen's bagoong anymore, he said it aint healthy. I have a record of not being able to control myself when it come's to Tita Carmen's bagoong.

Baby, I wake up each morning thankful that I still feel you inside me -- I welcome the morning sickness, the backpains and the fatigue as long as I know that you are growing there inside me. Grow strong, baby. Be healthy. Keep hugging mommy and don't let go til you are fully developed, okay? Mommy and Daddy are looking forward to see you in 6 and a half months.

We love you, little one!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment