Monday, February 18, 2013

9 weeks

Dear Baby,

This week Daddy and I bought maternity pants. I am bloated I tell you. Gassy and bloated. You wouldn't be proud of me right now. I realized that my pre-you pants maybe constricting your movements and I want you to move freely and make mommy's tummy your playground. I am worried that I might not be giving you enough nutrients because I have been throwing up a lot. Good thing daddy makes sure I eat even if I have no appetite.

Daddy and Mommy bought things for our new house, we are trying to make sure everything is ready when you come out. Daddy bought a TV which he assures me you would enjoy once you appreciate Barney and Disney channel, but I have a hunch that while you don't appreciate TV yet he would be the one doing all the watching. hehe 

I feel you every now and then baby love, I like feeling your heartbeat in my belly. My tummy is growing too, I welcome this change in my body because I know that you are growing there inside me. I miss walking though, I want to start walking again so you won't have a hard time coming out. The nice OB told me that I can walk again in 3 weeks. I'm looking forward to that.

Baby, Mommy loves you so much -- and with Daddy's overflowing excitement I know he loves you too. I pray that you will grow up to be a healthy, beautiful, kind and loving individual. I am looking forward to the next time the OB shows us how you look. According to the internet you are looking more and more like a little baby now. I wonder who you would look like? :) 

Stay safe baby love. Keep holding on in there.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment