Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I drool

I woke up cold and hungry but instead of eating I opted to search the net for eye candies. I checked my favorite shoe brand and browsed -- for hours! I forgot that I was even hungry.. oooh online window shopping is the best!
Aurora Black

Aurora Red
The latest from Michael Antonio. Of course, I drool over the polka dot wedges - and they come in two of my favorite colors! The design reminds me of a 1940s pin up girl. I would love to pair it with just a plain white flowy, balloon dress with a low cut at the back and a cambridge satchel. Ooooh buti libre mag-imagine. :)

Genet Nude

Genoa Green

The inches are proportional to the pain, so for anybody who plans to stand in heels or even walk in them for a day, your best bet for survival would be wedges. I like that Michael Antonio ranges from sexy, tiis-ganda shoes to comfortable wedges. Any shoe lover would love to add this to her collection. To view their entire collection, click here. No I am not trying to be a fashion blogger, I am just a girl who loves pretty things :)

P.S. All picture are from Michael Antonio's official website

2 comments:

  1. i love polka dots and i really want that red peeptoe wedges.. too bad i'm on a "no shoes for this month" rule. hahaha :) followed you dear :)

    ♥ Maria
    http://imavintagebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Those polka dot babies are to die for! I feel you - I am on a shopping-ban too. Yay for our self control! :) Followed you back, dear :)

      ♥,
      Alecs

      Delete