Wednesday, August 15, 2012

To my Love

You are the best person I know in the world - I am proud of everything you have accomplished and what you will accomplish in the future. I just need you to remember that life is not perfect and every once in a while you won't get what you wanted not because you do not deserve it but because you maybe better where you're at right now. Every bump in the road will make you a better version of who you are at the moment, I know it is not easy to accept that your plans would be sidetracked for a bit, but you know, this is an opportunity to make new plans. Planning is good, yes?

Things are unclear now, I know that. I might not see things from your point of view but I can feel your frustration and it's killing me that I can't do anything but just be here for you. I wish I could do more baby.. I wish I can make things better. 

On the bright side, you will be staying here for another 6 months. We will be together for your birthday, our anniversary, Cholo's birthday, Christmas, New Year, and Lance's birthday! We have time to grow as a couple. Call me selfish but LDRs(Long Distance Relationship) scares me. This might be a good thing for us. Trust that Papa Jesus has plans for you, my love. 

From where I am standing you are a winner. Yeah you are sad but I never heard you blame other people for what happened or what's happening. You owned the failure and that my love, is a sign of a true winner - now you know what you can improve on. You are a true champ.

You might be a runner-up today but I know that you'd get gold the next time. I can feel that the next round is yours. I'd be here with one hand on my hip and another one with a pompom - cheering you on.

Forever your #1 fan, 

No comments:

Post a Comment