Wednesday, August 1, 2012

One Rainy Evening

I slept all afternoon and woke up a little after 9pm, it was dark, windy and rainy outside. I fought a battle with myself just trying to get up. I felt hot. I know I need to do something, I walked to your door opened the lights and came in. I looked at you and thought that I sure could use you right now. I undressed and I shivered and I realized that maybe I'm not ready to do this - not now, not today. I wanted to put my clothes back on but I can feel you begging me to use you. I stool there naked and I shivered, I made my first move and I regretted it the moment that you touched my body - but you were addicting I began to get used to you and then after a while we were done. I felt clean and refreshed and happy.  Thank you old friend. 

This is how I narrated my battle with water on a cold and rainy night. I gotcha! Wag green-minded ha? hehehe Stay safe everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment