Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jhun Lloyd Cruz

Funny how Papa Jesus makes me smile.. earlier when I went to do some errands, I saw a cab with the name Jhun Lloyd Cruz on the side. It was so hilarious that I had to point it out to the person waiting in line behind me. Yeah, I am that friendly! haha

Papa Jesus also has a way of making me feel pretty and grounded at the same time. I was walking around the department store earlier when a cute boy - who turned out to be gay approached me and gave me a calling card. He said he can make me a plus size model. "Mam, konting kiniskinis lng, facial-facial, pachop ang hair and practice practice kaya kitang gawing plus size model, kaya lng kelngan nyo mag-gain pa cguro ng 10lbs". hahaha hilarious! I told him "Te, parang awa mo na nagd-dieta ako.. bka ma-tempt ako sa offer mo at kumain ulit ng madami" haha :)

I am taking care of myself more, I think I recovered from weeks of being sick already. I plan to exercise and be more active the next week. Now, this is really the start of my quest to a better me.

No comments:

Post a Comment