Thursday, August 25, 2011

The lost soul

I am over him. Yeah - it happened fast -- thanks to more than a month of thinking and the support of friends and family.

I thought I am okay. I was surprised when suddenly I cried. yeah - I am pathetic. 

I feel ugly and alone and unwanted. 

My confidence is low and when I am alone I think and think and think. No, I am not thinking of Archie. I am thinking of how people leave me, or cheat on me. What did I do to deserve all those heartbreaks? 

I am scared to move forward but I have to, I don't know what is in store for me but I know that I have to show people that I can go through this - I owe that to my family, and to the people who supported me every step of the way.

Tomorrow is another day. I hope and pray that I would be my old self again. I am the lost soul now, I wish someday someone would come save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment