Saturday, August 27, 2011

Alone

A friend told me that I would know if I have moved on if I can be alone and be okay about it.

I was alone all night last night and early this morning -- I expected a pity party but that never happened. I am so proud of myself. I watched TV, downloaded some songs and danced. Yeah I danced all by myself to Justin Timberlake's music in high heels, in a dress and Leslie's lipliner! :)

I am not sure if I am going crazy but I am smiling a lot lately. Are my antibiotics doing this to me? haha

Well.. actually, there is something about waking up and thinking that I might bump into my Mr. Right that day. I know Papa Jesus is preparing a beautiful person for me, he's now in the oven being molded and perfected and as soon as Papa Jesus' oven dings  He would send Mr. Right my way.

I am in Papa Jesus' oven right now, too.. being cooked to His liking, and I am loving every second of it! I know He has plans for me and I will enjoy every minute of this journey. 

I was alone and I loved it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment