Friday, August 12, 2011

From a friend:

I Will Be Strong

So strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind. It doesn’t mean I won’t cry, it means I’m daring to cry and be willing to carry on after that. It doesn’t mean I’m avoiding truth, it means accepting it, learning from it and dealing with it head on. Strong enough to have the capability and courage to stand persistently despite the blows of change. I will be too large for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

I Will Be the Master of My Emotions

Unless my mood is right the day will be a failure. I will master my emotions so that every day is a happy and productive day. Every day, I will be happy. I will do this by choosing happiness. If I wake up and I feel sad, I will sing or listen to songs of positivity and happiness. It will not only entertain me but will help me shift my mood back to positivity. If I feel sad, I will laugh. I’ll watch comedy movies or read funny comics. If I feel ill, I will double my labor. If I feel poverty, I will think of wealth to come. If I feel incompetent, I will remember my past successes. If I fear, I will move one step forward. If I feel insignificant, I will remember my goals. I will always remember that misery is a choice, the same as happiness.

I Will Laugh at the World

I will always remember to never allow myself to become so important, so wise, so dignified, so powerful, that I forget to laugh at myself and the world. For I know that only with laughter and happiness can I truly become a success and enjoy the fruit of my labours. As long as I can laugh, I will not be poor. On the other hand, I will not expect the world be the first to treat me rightfully, cheerfully and respectfully, but instead I will begin with myself and treat others the same. I will wear a cheerful face at all times and give every living creature I meet a smile. I will be just as enthusiastic and happy about the success of others as I am about my own.

I will act now

I will remember that all my dreams are worthless, my plans and goals are impossible, all are of no value unless I follow them with action. My goals are a living action. I will not avoid the task of today and charge them to tomorrow for I know tomorrow never comes.. I will act now even though my actions may not bring happiness or success , for it is better to act and fail than not to act and struggle. Tomorrow is a day reserved for the labor of the lazy, and I am not lazy. This is my time, this is my place and I am the man.

Remember, that change doesn’t happen overnight, as well as success and happiness does not. It happens through continuous habits and actions that brings prosperity, success and happiness in life. You may not have them now, but you can, if you just constantly promise yourself in improving the habits, mindset and attitudes in your day to day approach with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment